Botanical Flow Protective Moisturizing Cream from Delia protects the skin from moisture loss, nourishing and revitalizing it to produce a visibly improved and healthy effect.
What is it:
Naturally, what you need. But, it serves to protect the skin and pamper it with daily soothing properties. It is also good for all skin types, but it is especially good if you have a dry and delicate complexion. Additionally, it consists of 95% natural ingredients and you will not find parabens, silicones or artificial colors in me.
Botanical Flow Protective Moisturizing Cream from Delia is a day-time cream that helps with the care and hydration of your skin, whilst respecting its natural cycle. It is ideal for dry and sensitive skin. Made with 95% natural ingredients.
For this, it contains 95% natural ingredients, the remaining 5% guarantees its durability.
Active ingredients: hemp oil, shea butter, squalene, SyriCalmTM, flax and cucumber extract. “omega plus” oil complex: sunflower, corn, sesame, macadamia, olive oil.
The hemp oil contained in it, made from the medicinal variety of hemp, is one of the most valuable oils in the world, so it will protect the skin against moisture loss, it will also help in its regeneration and nutrition, and improve the condition this.
There are no reviews yet.